Wondering where to stay in the Costa Tropical? Here you will find the best hotels, hostals, pensions, guesthouses, apartments, villas, campgrounds,
Once you've booked your accommodations, head over to our "Top Things to See & Do" section to learn more...
Read Our Guide on the BEST Hotels by Village.
- From high-end, four-star hotels and resorts... to the more inexpensive hostels and campgrounds, the Costa Tropical has it all!
Find out which ones we recommend and why
We have included a link to the TripAdvisor Price
Comparison Engine for each hotel so you can find the lowest price available.
BEST Hostals, Pensions, and Guesthouses by Village.
- These are not what you would expect from a hostal. Most of these properties are of the highest quality but because
they offer fewer amenities than a hotel, the prices are much cheaper. Check out our Top Picks
for each of the Costa Tropical villages.
Rent a Beautiful Villa
- If you're coming to the Costa Tropical and want to treat yourself, rent one of the many seaside villas
with amazing Mediterranean views. You will love the ease at which you can find and rent one of these
spectacular homes and the full range of prices on offer. Most come with private pools and gardens as an added bonus.
Read More ➜
Top 10 Apartment Rentals by Town
- One thing the Costa Tropical has a lot of is apartment rentals. They offer you the benefit of being close to everything
while still being affordable and providing more space and privacy. Check out our Top Picks
for each of the Costa Tropical villages here...
Read More ➜
Check out the Costa Tropical's 10 Campgrounds.
- Ready to hit the open road? The Costa Tropical is very popular with campers and has 10 amazing campgrounds to call its own.
You will find campgrounds along the beach, in the country outside of town, or further up in the mountains.
Save money on your next trip with our favorite travel websites!