Maps of the Costa Tropical
Here you will find maps of the Costa Tropical of Spain, a Spain map, a map of Andalucia and local Costa Tropical town maps.
Where is the Costa Tropical Located?
- The Costa Tropical is an area of coastline in Southern Spain. It is located in Andalucia in the Province of Granada.
- It is situated between the Costa del Sol and the Costa Almeria, only 5 minutes from the popular Costa del Sol town of Nerja.
- The four (4) most popular towns in the Costa Tropical, from west to east are: La Herradura, Almunecar, Salobrena and Motril.
- The Costa Tropical is 50 minutes to the South of the city of Granada and 50 minutes East of the city of Malaga.
- There are three (3) airports within an hour and a half from the center of the Costa Tropical, Granada Airport, Malaga International Airport and the Almeria Airport.
- The total area of the Costa Tropical is 786.88 km2 (303.82 sq mi)
The Complete Area of the Costa Tropical - with Boundaries
Important Distances in the Costa Tropical
|Costa Tropical||Granada Airport||94|
|Costa Tropical||Malaga Airport||91|
|Costa Tropical||Almeria Airport||147|
The Four Largest Towns
in the Costa Tropical