Terms of Service Agreement
Welcome to Costa Tropical! By using Costa Tropical’s products, services or web sites ("Costa Tropical services"), you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto that may be presented to you from time to time (collectively, the "Terms of Service"). We may update the Terms of Service in the future, and you will be able to find the most current version of this agreement on our website.
1. Use of ServicesCosta Tropical Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies ("Costa Tropical") offer Costa Tropical services to you, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. In order to access certain services, you may be required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process and/or continued use of Costa Tropical services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Costa Tropical of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Costa Tropical cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your password secure.
2. Appropriate ConductYou understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. Costa Tropical reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to pre-screen, refuse or move any Content available via Costa Tropical services. You understand that by using Costa Tropical services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, and that you use Costa Tropical services at your own risk. For some services, Costa Tropical provides tools to filter out adult sexual content. In addition, there are commercially available services and software to limit access to material that you may find objectionable.
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and any Content that you create, transmit or display while using Costa Tropical services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use Costa Tropical services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Costa Tropical services or servers or networks connected to Costa Tropical services. To report any activity or Content that may violate the Terms of Service, please email us at email@example.com.
In addition to this agreement, your use of some specific Costa Tropical services is governed by the policies or guidelines that are presented to you when you sign up for or access those services and which are specifically incorporated into this Terms of Service.
3. Costa Tropical Terms of ServiceFor information about our data protection practices, please see our Terms of Service at http://www.Costa Tropical.net/privacy-policy.php. By using Costa Tropical services, you acknowledge and agree that Costa Tropical may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and any Content associated with that account if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce this Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Costa Tropical, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Costa Tropical services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
4. Proprietary RightsCosta Tropical's Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Costa Tropical services and any necessary software used in connection with Costa Tropical services ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and treaties. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or presented to you through Costa Tropical services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Costa Tropical or other proper third party rights holders, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on Costa Tropical services, Content or Software, in whole or in part.
Subject to the Terms of Service, Costa Tropical grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software, unless such activity is expressly permitted or required by law. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to Costa Tropical services. You agree not to access Costa Tropical services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Costa Tropical for use in accessing Costa Tropical services.
Costa Tropical claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Costa Tropical services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through Costa Tropical services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through Costa Tropical services which are intended to be available to the general public, you grant Costa Tropical a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt and publish such Content on Costa Tropical services solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Costa Tropical services. This license terminates when such Content is removed from the Costa Tropical service to which you originally submitted. Costa Tropical reserves the right to syndicate Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Costa Tropical services and use that Content in connection with any of the services offered by Costa Tropical. Costa Tropical furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Content in its sole discretion.
5. Policies Regarding Copyright & TrademarksIt is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act or other applicable law. Any use of Costa Tropical's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features must be in compliance with this Terms of Service.
6. General Practices Regarding Use & StorageYou agree that Costa Tropical has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content and other communications maintained or transmitted by Costa Tropical services. You acknowledge that Costa Tropical has set no fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through Costa Tropical services or the amount of storage space used; however, we retain the right, at our sole discretion, to create limits at any time with or without notice.
Upon the termination of your use of Costa Tropical services, including upon receipt of a certificate or other legal document confirming your death, Costa Tropical will close your account and you will no longer be able to retrieve content contained in that account.
7. No Resale of ServiceYou agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of Costa Tropical services, use of Costa Tropical services, or access to Costa Tropical services.
8. Modifications to ServiceCosta Tropical reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Costa Tropical services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Costa Tropical shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Costa Tropical services.
9. TerminationYou may discontinue your use of Costa Tropical services at any time. You agree that Costa Tropical may at any time and for any reason, including a period of account inactivity, terminate your access to Costa Tropical services, terminate the Terms of Service, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to Costa Tropical services, your account or any files or other content contained in your account. The Terms of Service, shall survive expiration or termination.
10. AdvertisementsSome Costa Tropical services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Costa Tropical on its services are subject to change. You agree that Costa Tropical shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Costa Tropical services.
11. LinksCosta Tropical services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Costa Tropical has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Costa Tropical is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Costa Tropical shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. IndemnityYou agree to hold harmless and indemnify Costa Tropical, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, advertisers or partners, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of Costa Tropical services, violation of this Terms of Service or any other actions connected with use of Costa Tropical services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Costa Tropical will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
13. Disclaimer of WarrantiesYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COSTA TROPICAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- COSTA TROPICAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM COSTA TROPICAL OR THROUGH OR FROM COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE Terms of Service.
14. Limitation of LiabilityYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COSTA TROPICAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF COSTA TROPICAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO COSTA TROPICAL SERVICES.
15. Exclusions & LimitationsNOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, RIGHT OR LIABILITY WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 14 AND 15 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. No Third Party BeneficiariesYou agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Terms of Service, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to the Terms of Service.
17. NoticeYou agree that Costa Tropical may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Service, by email, regular mail, or postings on Costa Tropical services.
18. General InformationEntire Agreement. The Terms of Service (including any policies, guidelines or amendments that may be presented to your form time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Costa Tropical and govern your use of Costa Tropical services, superceding any prior agreements between you and Costa Tropical for the use of Costa Tropical services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Costa Tropical services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of Costa Tropical to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of Costa Tropical services or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
The section headings in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Costa Tropical Villages
- Surrounding Areas